Landscape or maintain grounds of property using hand or power tools or equipment. Snowplowing, snowblowing and shoveling. Perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, sprinkler installation, and installation of mortarless segmental concrete masonry wall units.
1) Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
2) Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
3) Mow and edge lawns, using power mowers and edgers.
4) Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and shrubs, and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools.
5) Attach wires from planted trees to support stakes.
6) Decorate gardens with stones and plants.
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Employment Type: Full-time position
Location: Throughout Southeast Michigan